• ¡Believe it!

    ¿Can you remember all the times fate reserved something that normally you would see as impossible, or do you simply prefer to live counting what don't have? ¿How many times in your life the reality was against all odds and against the prevailing view?

    ¿Regardless of what you believe in, how many "miracles" have you seen? ¿How many people overcome a terminal cancer or were able to walk after decades without doing it or wake up from a long coma?



    Doctors must follow their truth faithfully, but healers have another true and there are so many other people who absolutely believe in their own truths, that, it will be more productive if you find your own true. ¿After all, if you really like to highlight and preserve your own individuality in your opinions and actions, why when it comes the really important things you built your truth according to the information you get from others?I am not saying that you must neglect medical information because a doctor knows more than you on certain issues.

    I am not advocating that you jump from the top of a seven-storey building because the force of your mind screams that you can fly. You were not created to fly and if some day you could do it, it's only due to an amazing external aid. But you were created to be healthy and happy, therefore it's part of your rights and duties, at least, fight for them with all your forces, mainly with the ones you carry inside.

    And if, at some point, you consider that to fight is hurting you more than resignation, try to learn to live happily with IBS.

    Credits: prozac1 / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
    In many areas of life, I found that what we want to fight for often comes only when we gave up and we decided to accept our present with happiness. It wasn't different with IBS.

    The funny thing was that I discovered I was cured when I stopped to realize that some kinds of food that used to make me suffer severe symptoms of IBS, such as milk, can now be consumed without fear.

    The doctors always say that this medical condition is chronic and that it could come back any time. I cannot deny this information, but my experience so far has proven the opposite: even in days of emotional stress, my digestive problems have nothing to do with a crisis of IBS. Instead, they are similar to the problems I used to have before IBS.

    This may simply be temporary luck, but I prefer to believe that I am healed.

    My age didn't make me accept that we must adjust our lives to consensual truths and a world full of problems or that the idea that the world could be changed with our help should be something felt only during adolescence. ¿Naivety? ¿Immaturity? Maybe. I prefer to simply call it life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment